A project car I bought to in order to test my intellectual capacity and self determination through countless hours of hard work, tough decision making and many modifications.
- Tracking down a 90’s Mazda Miata, with low miles, that came with a hardtop, working a/c, leather seats and is in pristine condition.
- Finding happy medium between quality and cheap enough parts for a high school student to invest in, in order for them not to deteriorate shortly after installing.
- Not getting overwhelmed and being content with only knowing so much/understanding that it is okay to ask for help.
- Locating educated automotive professionals that were willing to tune a 30-year-old Japanese vehicle.
- Researching the market and finding what type of quality comes at which price.
- Taking my time, taking pictures to refer to later and keeping track where every nut and bolt came from.
- Design, sketch, scrap and scrounge together pieces of technology and pieces of hose or wire to turn them into parts required for a high horsepower car.
- Calling around and acquiring prices for the closest locations that tuned modified JDM vehicles.